Friday, March 7, 2014

Thursday

Breakfast

Waffles 1.67
Milk      1.00
Fruit-     1.80

Lunch- 6.16

I had leftover waffles from breakfast, forgot to feed the husband and he was on the road today for work so not sure what he ate, but going to figure 2.16 for dollar menu takeout.

Dinner- 7.14

Me- leftovers meatballs and bread
Husband and 3 kids- frozen pot pies - 4.14
Kid number 4- 3.00 Sonic


Today was a great example of not having a plan, we had a lot of different places to be afterschool and this evening and I didn't have dinner ready early enough to feed everyone before I left. If I had planned a crockpot meal and had put it together before I left for work, today's dinner would have been a lot better. But the food budget handled it, just not the greatest food for dinner. 

Total- 17.77



No comments:

Post a Comment